Afghanistan vs New Zealand – ICC 2019 Cricket World Cup Match-Used Coin Toss Coin
Auction End: 18 June 2019 19:30 (AEST)
To see how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
ICC 2019 Cricket World Cup Match ODI 13
Afghanistan vs New Zealand
County Ground, Taunton, 6/8/2019
New Zealand (173/3) def Afghanistan (172) by 7 wickets
Kane Williamson: 79* (99) | James Neesham: 5/31 (10)
Auctions by Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with the International Cricket Council, is proud to offer the Match-Used Coin Toss Coin, from Match 13 of the 2019 Cricket World Cup. Used during the official coin toss for the pool match between Afghanistan and New Zealand, this auction offers both fans and astute collectors across the world the unique opportunity to own a piece of cricket World Cup history - bid now!
- This authentic match-used coin toss coin has been certified by the ICC as having been used during the official coin toss for the 2019 Cricket World Cup group-stage ODI between Afghanistan and New Zealand
- The only item of its kind commercially available worldwide
- Limited edition 1 of 1, and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the ICC
- Presented in a deluxe presentation case, with approximate dimensions of 105 x 105 x 50 mm
- Auctioned under license by SE Products
- Winning bid will be subject to standard buyer’s premium, equal to 10% of the total amount
- Please note strict auction closing times above. All auction times are in Australian Eastern Standard Time GMT +10 (please subtract 4.5 hours for India standard time, 14 hours for East Coast USA, 17 hours for West Coast USA, and 9 hours for United Kingdom)
- Please note: All winning auction lots will be collated at the conclusion of the tournament. Official Memorabilia will distribute all items to winning customers within 10 business days of receipt of the items from the ICC
Please Note: This auction has a buyer’s premium of 10%.
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
|17 June 2019 22:30||US$150.00||YV|
|17 June 2019 20:55||US$100.00||PD|
|17 June 2019 20:44||US$50.00||Kp|
|7 June 2019 18:49||US$0.00||Mohan|