The NBA produced City Edition jerseys for a select number of teams in the 2017-18 season, and the Philadelphia 76ers version instantly became one of the most popular thanks to its classic script font and clean lines. And the jerseys became instant hits with the players as well as they chose to wear them often during the impressive run to the playoffs. Front and center was rookie point forward Ben Simmons, who notched 12 triple-doubles as a rookie and led the Sixers to the second round of the Eastern Conference playoffs. The city of Philadelphia has embraced the young and hungry Sixers, and this jersey is a symbol of their resurgence.
- Pays tribute to the first ever Australian to be named NBA Rookie of the Year and an NBA All-Star, Ben Simmons
- This authentic Nike 76ers City Edition jersey has been personally signed by Ben Simmons in black paint pen
- His signature is deemed 100% authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process
- Each Jersey comes with a certificate of authenticity and includes a matching hologram to the one affixed to the Jersey itself
- Procured in partnership with Upper Deck Authenticated – Simmons’ exclusive signing partner
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.