On June 23, 2016, the journey from a 7-year-old kid shooting baskets in Australia to becoming the first pick in the NBA Draft was completed for Simmons. The Sixers made him their first No. 1 pick since choosing Georgetown guard and 2016 Naismith Hall of Fame inductee Allen Iverson with the top selection 20 years previous. Simmons joined Shaquille O’Neal as the only LSU players to be drafted first overall. The immensely talented forward with the great handle joins a Sixers team young and hungry for a return to greatness.
- Pays tribute to the first ever Australian to be named NBA Rookie of the Year and an NBA All-Star, Ben Simmons
- The first autographed authentic basketball to be signed by Simmons as a professional athlete
- This authentic Spalding basketball has been personally signed by Simmons in silver paint pen
- Simmons’ signature is deemed 100% authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five Step Process
- Each ball comes with an Upper Deck Authenticated Certificate of Authenticity and includes a matching hologram to the one affixed to the ball
- Available loose ($999) or in deluxe presentation case ($1199) - simply select your preferred option above
- Approximate dimensions are 300 x 300 x 300mm
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.
- In the lead-up to Christmas, orders placed by the 2nd of December will be despatched by the 10th – 13th of December. Orders placed between the 3rd and 9th of December will be despatched by the 22nd of December. For orders placed after the 10th of December, we cannot guarantee that they will be despatched prior to Christmas. Please note, pre-Christmas despatch does not guarantee pre-Christmas delivery.
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s current despatch time-frames are approximately 20-25 business days, unless otherwise communicated, or stated in the product description. Orders taken during Premiership period (Sep - Dec) may extend outside these times. Please contact our Customer Concierge Team prior to ordering to ensure you have all the relevant information.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase. Please allow for additional time for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK etc.).
- For all major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay, you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you from our logistics partner. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way. Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm.
- Your product will be securely shipped via courier (please note PO Boxes are not an option for courier services), with instructions that your delivery requires a signature for authorisation. Please note, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, a number of courier services have implemented contactless delivery and may no longer require signatures for delivieries.
- Most deliveries occur between 9am and 5pm – if you are not home at the time of the delivery, a missed delivery card will be left with further instructions.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location worldwide that is available for selection during the checkout phase; for any questions regarding delivery, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +613 8574 0300.
- As all products are shipped from Australia, international deliveries may incur additional fees. Please be aware that any duties and taxes incurred remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.