England vs Afghanistan – ICC 2019 Cricket World Cup Match-Used Ball
Auction End: 26 June 2019 01:45 (AEST)
To see how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
ICC 2019 Cricket World Cup Match ODI 24
England vs Afghanistan
Old Trafford Cricket Ground, 6/18/2019
England (397/6 - including a world-record 25 sixes) def Afghanistan (247/8) by 150 runs
Eoin Morgan: 148 (71), including a world-record 17 sixes | Jofra Archer: 3/52 (10)
Auctions by Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with the International Cricket Council, is proud to offer the Match-Used Ball, from Match 24 of the 2019 Cricket World Cup. Used during the pool match between England and Afghanistan, this auction offers both fans and astute collectors across the world the unique opportunity to own a piece of World Cup history - bid now!
- This authentic match-used ball has been certified by the ICC as having been used during the 2019 Cricket World Cup group-stage ODI between England and Afghanistan
- The only item of its kind commercially available worldwide
- Limited edition 1 of 1, and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the ICC
- Presented in a deluxe presentation case, with approximate dimensions of 150 x 150 x 100 mm
- Auctioned under license by SE Products
- Winning bid will be subject to standard buyer’s premium, equal to 10% of the total amount
- Please note strict auction closing times above. All auction times are in Australian Eastern Standard Time GMT +10 (please subtract 4.5 hours for India standard time, 14 hours for East Coast USA, 17 hours for West Coast USA, and 9 hours for United Kingdom)
- All winning auction lots will be collated at the conclusion of the tournament. Official Memorabilia will distribute all items to winning customers within approximately 10 business days of receipt of the items from the ICC
Please Note: This auction has a buyer’s premium of 10%.
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
|25 June 2019 20:28||US$200.00||KG|
|24 June 2019 22:22||US$150.00||KM|
|19 June 2019 08:51||US$100.00||RHI|
|10 June 2019 20:43||US$50.00||KS|
|8 June 2019 18:41||US$0.00||MR|