England vs West Indies – ICC T20 World Cup 2021 Match-Used Scorecard
Auction End: 28 October 2021 19:30 (AEDT)
To see how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
Auctions by Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with the International Cricket Council, is proud to offer the Match-Used Scorecard used for the match between England and West Indies during the ICC T20 World Cup 2021. This auction offers both fans and astute collectors across the world the unique opportunity to own a piece of cricket history - bid now!
- This authentic match-used scorecard has been certified by the ICC as having been used for the T20 World Cup 2021 match between England and West Indies
- The only item of its kind commercially available worldwide
- Limited edition 1 of 1, and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the ICC
- Approximate framed dimensions of 500 mm x 400 mm
- Auctioned under license by SE Products
- Winning bid will be subject to standard buyer’s premium, equal to 10% of the winning bid
- Please note all auction times are in Australian Eastern Standard Time GMT +10 (please subtract 4.5 hours for India standard time, 14 hours for East Coast USA, 17 hours for West Coast USA, and 9 hours for United Kingdom)
- Each bid placed within the final 10 minutes of the auction will see its closing time extended by three minutes. If there are no new bids in the final 10 minutes, the auction will conclude at its stated time
Please note: All winning auction lots will be collated at the conclusion of the tournament. Official Memorabilia will distribute all items to winning customers within 10-15 business days of receipt of the items from the ICC.
Please Note: This auction has a buyer’s premium of 10%.
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
|27 October 2021 10:11||US$125.00||MANGO|
|27 October 2021 10:11||US$100.00||AB|
|27 October 2021 10:11||US$100.00||MANGO|
|26 October 2021 19:06||US$75.00||AB|
|24 October 2021 15:56||US$50.00||Mwnz|
|24 October 2021 06:03||US$25.00||Jordy|
|20 October 2021 22:03||US$0.00||JD|