IT’S OFFICIAL… Maxy has blown up the record books! The World Cup’s fastest-ever centurion, our first double centurion and the architect of the greatest comeback in ODI history… and that’s just in the last two weeks. Personally signed by The Big Show, it’s your chance to celebrate the most exciting batsman this country has seen. Act fast, though… this will sell faster than a Maxy ton.
- A magnificent tribute to Glenn Maxwell, the most exciting batsman of his era
- Each edition comes personally signed by Maxwell
- Stunning display features iconic action and celebration imagery of Maxwell, and includes his unique career achievements
- Strictly limited to just 201 editions, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by Cricket Australia and International Cricket Council
- Approximate framed dimensions are 990 x 590 mm
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag, with each edition including a tamper-proof, uniquely numbered hologram discreetly affixed to the display
Please note: Anticipated despatch TBC. Planned despatch from December 2023, prior to Christmas, however this is subject to change due to international commitments.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.