On the World's biggest stage in 2011, Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni took a calculated gamble for the 2011 CWC Final in Mumbai - with both team selection and with his place in the batting order. History tells us two things… it paid off in spades, and created a legend. After elevating himself to third-drop, the 29-year-old skipper scored an unbeaten 91 off just 79 balls, including eight fours and two sixes. Most memorable for the billions tuning in, surely, was the towering blow over the long-on boundary to secure the World Cup. India were champions, with 10 balls to spare.
- Commemorates India’s fairytale World Cup triumph on home soil, watched by more than a billion cricket fans globally
- Blends together a montage of stunning action and celebration shots from the 2011 CWC Final
- Incorporates scorecard and key statistics from the Final
- Limited to 500 editions worldwide
- Re-released to the collector market in April 2020, with less than 15% of the original offering available
- Officially licensed by the International Cricket Council
- Each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame, made from high-quality timber sourced from FSC-accredited suppliers
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 900 x 500 mm
- Manufactured under license by SE Products
*Please note: As all products are shipped from Australia, any duties and taxes incurred remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.