IT’S OFFICIAL… it was the greatest T20 ever played, and the King reigned supreme.
18 times Virat Kohli has been unbeaten in a T20 chase for India. 18 times they’ve won… but perhaps never from such seemingly impossible circumstances. With 28 needed from 8 deliveries, it sure seemed impossible – but with three stunning sixes Kohli changed the course of the game, and perhaps the tournament.
For billions of supporters around the globe, and for tens of thousands of supporters at the MCG on Sunday night… it was a one in a billion spectacle. With just 1000 prints produced, secure your piece of cricket history.
- A stunning tribute to India’s T20 World Cup triumph against arch-rivals Pakistan
- Magnificent display features iconic imagery of the sold-out MCG, alongside action imagery and match statistics
- Limited to 1000 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the International Cricket Council
- Approximate framed dimensions are 950 x 550 mm
- Designed and manufactured under license by SE Products
- Please note: Product despatched from Australia. Please be aware that any duties and taxes incurred remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Anticipated despatch from December 2022
- Please note: All orders placed up-to and prior to Sunday 4th December will be despatched prior to Christmas, unless otherwise communicated, or stated in the product description. Please note, pre-Christmas despatch does not guarantee delivery prior to Christmas. Our dedicated Customer Concierge Team can upon request send Gift References for any orders in the lead-up to Christmas. Please contact us prior to ordering for specific advice around order timelines in the lead-up to Christmas, or for any other enquiries. All orders placed after the 4th of December have an estimated despatch timeline of late January 2023.
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s current despatch time-frames are approximately 20-25 business days, unless otherwise communicated, or stated in the product description. Orders taken during Premiership period (Sep - Dec) may extend outside these times. Please contact our Customer Concierge Team prior to ordering to ensure you have all the relevant information.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase. Please allow for additional time for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK etc.).
- For all major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay, you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you from our logistics partner. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way. Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm.
- Your product will be securely shipped via courier (please note PO Boxes are not an option for courier services), with instructions that your delivery requires a signature for authorisation. Please note, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, a number of courier services have implemented contactless delivery and may no longer require signatures for delivieries.
- Most deliveries occur between 9am and 5pm – if you are not home at the time of the delivery, a missed delivery card will be left with further instructions.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location worldwide that is available for selection during the checkout phase; for any questions regarding delivery, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +613 8574 0300.
- As all products are shipped from Australia, international deliveries may incur additional fees. Please be aware that any duties and taxes incurred remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.