New Zealand vs Sri Lanka – ICC 2019 Cricket World Cup Match-Used Ball
Auction End: 18 June 2019 19:00 (AEST)
To see how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
ICC 2019 Cricket World Cup Match ODI 3
New Zealand vs Sri Lanka
Sophia Gardens, 6/1/2019
New Zealand (137/0) def Sri Lanka (136) by 10 wickets
Martin Guptil: 73* (51) | Lockie Ferguson: 3/22 (6.2)
Auctions by Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with the International Cricket Council, is proud to offer the Match-Used Ball, from Match 3 of the 2019 Cricket World Cup. Used during the pool match between New Zealand and Sri Lanka, this auction offers both fans and astute collectors across the world the unique opportunity to own a piece of World Cup history - bid now!
- This authentic match-used ball has been certified by the ICC as having been used during the 2019 Cricket World Cup group-stage ODI between New Zealand and Sri Lanka
- The only item of its kind commercially available worldwide
- Limited edition 1 of 1, and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the ICC
- Presented in a deluxe presentation case, with approximate dimensions of 150 x 150 x 100 mm
- Auctioned under license by SE Products
- Winning bid will be subject to standard buyer’s premium, equal to 10% of the total amount
- Please note strict auction closing times above. All auction times are in Australian Eastern Standard Time GMT +10 (please subtract 4.5 hours for India standard time, 14 hours for East Coast USA, 17 hours for West Coast USA, and 9 hours for United Kingdom)
- All winning auction lots will be collated at the conclusion of the tournament. Official Memorabilia will distribute all items to winning customers within approximately 10 business days of receipt of the items from the ICC
Please Note: This auction has a buyer’s premium of 10%.
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
|18 June 2019 18:20||US$200.00||Mwnz|
|18 June 2019 09:52||US$150.00||YV|
|7 June 2019 21:26||US$100.00||RHI|
|7 June 2019 19:08||US$50.00||mohit|
|7 June 2019 10:43||US$0.00||Maxwin|