South Africa vs Bangladesh – ICC T20 World Cup 2021 Match-Used Coin Toss Coin
Auction End: 6 November 2021 19:00 (AEST)
To see how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
Auctions by Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with the International Cricket Council, is proud to offer the Match-Used Coin Toss Coin, used for the match between South Africa and Bangladesh during the ICC T20 World Cup 2021. This auction offers both fans and astute collectors across the world the unique opportunity to own a piece of cricket history - bid now!
- This authentic match-used coin toss coin has been certified by the ICC as having been used for the T20 World Cup 2021 match between South Africa and Bangladesh
- The only item of its kind commercially available worldwide
- Limited edition 1 of 1, and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the ICC
- Presented in a deluxe presentation case, with approximate dimensions of 105 x 105 x 50 mm
- Auctioned under license by SE Products
- Winning bid will be subject to standard buyer’s premium, equal to 10% of the winning bid
- Please note all auction times are in Australian Eastern Standard Time GMT +10 (please subtract 4.5 hours for India standard time, 14 hours for East Coast USA, 17 hours for West Coast USA, and 9 hours for United Kingdom)
- Each bid placed within the final 10 minutes of the auction will see its closing time extended by three minutes. If there are no new bids in the final 10 minutes, the auction will conclude at its stated time
- Please note: All winning auction lots will be collated at the conclusion of the tournament. Official Memorabilia will distribute all items to winning customers within 10-15 business days of receipt of the items from the ICC.
Please Note: This auction has a buyer’s premium of 10%.
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
|4 November 2021 19:34||US$125.00||Vishnu|
|2 November 2021 13:41||US$100.00||Vijaya Mallela|
|30 October 2021 20:34||US$75.00||MANGO|
|28 October 2021 03:02||US$50.00||Vijaya Mallela|
|28 October 2021 03:02||US$50.00||FAN|
|26 October 2021 20:46||US$25.00||Vijaya Mallela|
|26 October 2021 17:44||US$0.00||Jordy|