When the Under Armour Curry 6 shoes were unveiled in December 2018, the flashy colorways were an immediate hit with shoe connoisseurs. One of the unique colorways is featured on this pair. When Curry wears this colorway, he stands out on the court for more than just his incredible game. He wore this colorway in Game 5 of the 2019 Western Conference semi-finals against the Rockets. The 6s also featured a new technology introduced by UA called Hovr cushioning. This offered the ideal combination of cushioning and energy return and quickly became a popular shoe for players and collectors alike.
- Pays tribute to arguably the greatest shooter in NBA history, Stephen Curry
- Authentic Under Armour Curry 6 high visibility yellow shoes come personally signed by 3x NBA Champion and 2x NBA MVP, Stephen Curry
- Strictly limited to 30 editions worldwide
- Curry’s signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process
- Each pair comes with an Upper Deck Authenticated Certificate of Authenticity and includes a matching hologram to the one affixed to the pair
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.