It’s called Amen Corner, and it’s one of the most famous group of golf holes in the history of the grand sport. The nickname describes the 11th, 12th and 13th holes at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia, which is the site of the Masters Tournament. Every year – even for the non golf fans – the talk of Amen Corner is the gorgeous azalea blooms that dot the edges of those holes. The white, pink, dark pink, purple, fuchsia and red azaleas seem to peak at full bloom perfectly during the annual April event. The golfer who maneuvers successfully through Amen Corner has a good chance at winning one of sport’s most prestigious events. The par-5 13th hole may be the most beautiful one in all of golf.
- Pays tribute to arguably the greatest golfer in history, Tiger Woods
- This piece is printed at a grand scale and will add majesty and brilliant colors to any wall it adorns
- Personally signed by Tiger Woods in black paint pen
- Your edition is accompanied by an Upper Deck Authenticated Certificate of Authenticity
- Woods’ signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 750 mm
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.