Official Memorabilia, with the blessing and endorsement of the Warne family, is privileged to offer a truly limited quantity of fine art reproductions of Shane Warne’s Long Room portrait. Personally signed by Australia’s greatest ever bowler, they represent a tiny and rapidly shrinking pocket of authentic signed Warne memorabilia; inevitably, collectors will soon be confronted with the reality that there will be not authenticated, verified signed pieces left to acquire. It’s of paramount importance to both the team at Official Memorabilia and the Warne family that his legacy is upheld and that his fans, worldwide, can pay tribute in a meaningful way and with assurance. This is your chance; you may not get another.
- Fine art reproduction of Australia’s greatest ever bowler, Shane Warne
- Portrait painted by renowned artist Fanny Rush, commissioned by the Marylebone Cricket Club in 2005 to hang in the Lord’s Long Room
- Each fine art reproduction comes personally signed by Warne and Rush
- This release has been acquired directly from and certified authentic by the Warne family; it is offered to collectors, worldwide, with their blessing and endorsement
- At the time of production, edition was limited to 600 reproductions; the true quantity available is substantially smaller
- Officially licensed by Cricket Australia at the time of manufacture
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Framed display measures an impressive 980x600mm; original oil on linen portrait measures approx. 1170x760mm
- Each edition is accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s current despatch time-frames are approximately 15-20 business days, unless otherwise communicated, or stated in the product description. Orders taken during Premiership period (Sep - Dec) may extend outside these times. Please contact our Customer Concierge Team prior to ordering to ensure you have all the relevant information.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase. Please allow for additional time for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK etc.).
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you from our logistics partner. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way. Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm.
- Your product will be securely shipped via courier (please note PO Boxes are not an option for courier services), with instructions that your delivery requires a signature for authorisation. Please note, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, a number of courier services have implemented contactless delivery and may no longer require signatures for delivieries.
- Most deliveries occur between 9am and 5pm – if you are not home at the time of the delivery, a missed delivery card will be left with further instructions.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location worldwide that is available for selection during the checkout phase; for any questions regarding delivery, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +613 8574 0300.
- As all products are shipped from Australia. For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that any taxes, duty or customs charges remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Official Memorabilia is not responsible for any additional taxes, duty or customs charges that are requested during shipment of your order.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, the manufacturer, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity or unique hologram direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.